Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Studded Cross-Body Bag

Found a bag in the shops or your closet that's perfect in every way.... But....
It sits in your collection bc it lacks that certain somethin' somethin'...

Studds.

Do it!


So simple

get some studds 

Michael's, Jo Anne's Fabrics, Amazon, they are everywhere right now.


Take a few mins to lay out some patterns... 
See what you like best & go with your gut design wise... 

Or... 
Find something to copy on line... 
As long as you feel that "ah-ha!" That is the pattern you pick.


You may get frustrated, just put it away for a day, sleep on it... Trust the process...


I simplified my pattern to keep it mostly in the middle of the bag. 
FYI
This is sort of labor intensive...
Depending on how tough the material is, 
I did keep a safety pin on hand to help start some of the holes. 
And... 
Bc I'm a total kamikaze crafter, 
I was not mesuring, or using any sort of template...


It did the trick! 
No more snooze alert everytime I try to use this bag! ;-D

Wo0t! 

Life is short! Try something new! 

More importantly.....

MAKE SOMETHING!!!!!

XOXO

~JM




No comments:

Post a Comment