Tuesday, December 30, 2014

After Xmas: Playing Catch Up For New Years!

Holiday Season is coming to an end...

We had good times...

I Decked them Halls!


I transitioned the goat head from Halloween to an Xmas Rudolph...


My deconstructed lampshade to Xmas Bauble Chandelier...


This is how it looked last year^^


A few ornaments in front of the lil house...


Chalkboard from Thanksgiving to Xmas JOY!


The Pressies w/recycled VHS Tape Ribbon...


Candy on the Card Game Table...


Minecraft Xmas Pack! There's a Wolf wearing a sweater in my cart! What?!


Our office looks like an episode of Hoarders! I have no idea where anything is! For real... Oy.


This is my fantasy desk for the office...
Storage... Must have more Storage....


Charli Dog had a blast!


Glitter Deer strut their stuff...


Oh! And the Chandelier got Decked out as well & a Dimmer Switch!!!! WooHoo!!!


I'd never done anything to a Chandelier before... I think I would attempt this again....

We're already packing it all up...


Nnnnnnnuuuugh.... 

We can do it!!! 

A couple of new bins to help hold it all...

After taking advantage of the after Xmas sales... We now have a few more bits & bobs to play with for next year! 

We aren't hosting New Years Eve this year, so it feels nice to take our time putting it away...

January will be packed with projects & reflections on how eventful last year was...

Make some Plans...

Make some Memories...

;-) Make Something!!!

Happy New Year!

XOXO
~JM








No comments:

Post a Comment