Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Bitch, Make Your Own Valentines Day!

LOVE!


Black wire heart, I need to make more! I Love how they look hand drawn.


Valentines made 5....? Years ago...?


I've been adding to the collection for the last few years...


LOVE with Arrows Pillow I made last summer:

Took a stencil, used some sharpies (silver/gold), freehanded some Arrows...

A plain cotton drop cloth pillow case is now *BAM* Fab!

I've been hunting for non-traditional Valentine crafts on Pinterest: 


^Pinterest^  I remember Painting on Rocks when I was a kid, craft paint, markers, nail polish!



Love it!^^ Black/White/Gold is a Fave right now!!!


ALL the colors! Not just Red & Pink!

Think Unicorn, Channel that inner Unicorn!!!


Throwback to some of my past Heart Themed Mani/Pedis....

Pro Tip: black n white mani ^^ lower left... 

Take yer good ole polish strips, cut into shapes (Hearts) and stick em on! 

Throw some top coat on it, DONE.

I used the hounds tooth & love letter patterns by Sally Hansen

No worries if you can't paint steady for nail art, hey! ;-) 

Do it, Quick and Easy!

LOVE this^^ Pinterest You Have My Heart! XOXOXOXO!!!

I still have a bunch of crafting to do! 

And crafts to place & arrange before Saturday!

I have Feathers...

Flowers, Hearts, 

Gold and Silver Disc Sequins...

SEQUINS!  

I don't know if I'll get to it all cuz IT JUST WONT STOP SNOWING!

Winter 2015 = foot of snow after foot of snow!

Shoveling Shoveling Shoveling..... *Sigh*

Love Yourself 

Love Others

Love Crafting

LOVE MAKING SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

Follow us on the Facebook for more pics & inspo!

No comments:

Post a Comment