Tuesday, February 3, 2015

SIX WEEKS TILL SPRING!!!!

Six weeks goes by quick when you have a lot to get done!!!


It's been cold

It's been snowy


^Pinterest

I love winter!

But spring, by the time it's here...

I want to be READY!!!

I want ALL the inside projects done!


Making my lists while gearing up for more shoveling.


Cutting ALL the Clutter!


Organizing the closets!


Painting a chair, paperwork and office de-clutter...

So much clutter!!!!

I will K.T.D.O!

Keep. Toss. Donate. Organize!

Because the second I see 40 degrees on the forecast, I am out & about!!!

On The Porches!


Front porch before the blizzard last week...


Last summer.... Mmmmm.... Sitting & enjoying, sunshine..... Fresh air....


Back porch after the blizzard, just a dusting makes it on this porch, still nice for sitting.


Last summer! The breakfast on the porch mornings.... *sigh*

Hiking, bike paths, day trips... Eventually SWIMMING!!!!!!! 

For now...

Making the lists of what NEEDS to get done & prepped to make spring happen the second it CAN! 

PLUS! 

Basking in the fact that there are no bugs, sticky heat waves, & air conditioners blocking windows...

Taking advantage of the time I have to enjoy cold weather things!

I Make a string of happy memories to wire my brain to expect a repeat of the same to happen next winter... 

I get inspired by Pinterest to beat the Winter Blues!

Taking hot baths


^Pinterest

Drinking hot tea or cocoa 


^Pinterest


^Pinterest


^Pinterest

Bundling up in cozy sweaters and blankets, or crafting them...

^Pinterest


^Pinterest

Mittens, gloves, scarves, hats, boots...


^Pinterest

Cold Weather Style


^Pinterest

Maxi Dresses & Skirts w/leggings under & jacket or sweater on top...

So many cute accessories!


^Pinterest 

And if you have plans for the next few weekends.... 

That only leaves a few left before....

Get busy,

Get your last few winter weekends in...

Because you'll want to get ready....

To MAKE SOMETHING!!!

For SPRING!!!!

;-)

XOXO
~JM

Follow us on Facebook for more pics & inspo!

No comments:

Post a Comment