Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Front Porch Makeover: Part 2 Details

PORCH LIFE!

I don't care what the weather is...

I want to sit on the Porch!


This is how my 2nd floor front porch looked for most of the summer.


I kept playing around with items on the table tops...

Trying to achieve some sort of flow, instead of just stuff here n there...


Charli was helping :-)


I'm on to something...


The rope lights placed just under the ledge made a nice glow...


Under construction... What is happening here?!?!?! lol 


 Charli looks comfy...


Make it work.


Getting better all the time...


Maybe the couch on the other side is the way to go...

This is getting good...


Vintage Mirror Frame courtesy of Friends <3

Filled a Blank Space that was just waiting for the right item!

Perfection!!!

What next tho... Still needs that Gypsy Feel...


Gypsy Curtains!

I started untangling this fabric strip bundle...

And used them on our back porch...

The Gypsy Porch...


In its first life it was the canopy over our Wedding Reception Dancefloor...

(Reception decor post to come... wait for it...)


As I sat out on the front porch...

It was whispering to me... "I like gypsy curtains too..."


And so it began...


mmmmmmmm....


Finally... Content!


The Sunset... So Relaxing...


Happy Gypsy Soul!


I think I know where I'm Spending my free time...


The soft scent of incense... 


And next...

I place the Mums n Pumpkins on the Downstairs Porch!

Wo0t!

Gather your old Fabrics...

Arrange some Table Tops...

Make a Relaxing Space!

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

For More Nonsense... Facebook, Instagram, Twitter!

Happy Porching!



No comments:

Post a Comment