Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Rainy Day Breakfast in Bed!

Waking up to Dark & Dreary!

Not what I expected, but ok...

Its Blog Day! 


^ So dark...


Even after trying to edit in some light....  Still dark lol!


Maybe if Charli Girl & I go out on the Gypsy Porch & have Coffee it will brighten up...

(fresh fruit, berries, walnuts, gluten free blueberry oat muffin top, coffee, water, supplements! Self-Care Bitches!!! Plus Hello. Yum!)

And, when Outdoor Projects can't happen...

Have Breakfast in Bed!

I have some Serious R & D to do!

Via Pinterest!

Our Porches in the front need their Details tweaked!

And this is a good time to do it! ALL of the Outdoor Entertaining Stuff is going on SALE!

Aug 1st is Retailers Fall/Back to School Merch Release, & they have to Make the room for it!


I've gotten a good start on things... 

99% of the Plants are STILL ALIVE! 

Yisssss! Personal Victory!

I love my Porches! 

When I'm done planning my Porch-Fix List....


Another Great Rainy Day Activity!

Go thru the collection of pics of our Epic Road Trip!

I think a Slideshow is def in order!!!

There were so many moments to process!

People, Places, Things! WoW!


And there was Honey Wine!

We Tried this for the first time this weekend...

A nice toast to end our Vacation, very smooth, very sweet...

Fun Ice Cube courtesy of Hubby, nice surprise.


The bottle was more than enough reason to try it...

:-D

I'm such a sucker for a cool bottle!

A Nice After-Project glass of this on the Porch may be just the ticket this eve...



My official last day of Vacation, *sigh*...

Making Brekkie,

Making Porch Plans,

Making Memories!

MAKING SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

Lets meet up on the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter! 

Like this post?

More Brekkies in Bed Posts:

Namaste in Bed!

Make of the Day!

Attack Summer!

<3 <3 <3







No comments:

Post a Comment