Friday, April 8, 2016

Life Before Pinterest

Before Pinterest was Born in 2010

How did we organize our Likes & Inspirations?
How Clean and Lovely & Easy to Scroll Through :-D


This was it! 

The year was 1992 

I was busy!

With ALL the Old Magazines

Some Scissors & Rubber Cement!

(I was so adorably inspired! Maiden Name, Sarcasm  & all ;-)


Dream Gardens!


Dream Flatware (I have them now✔️)

Using a Branch for a Curtain Rod! 


From the Olde Apartment ✔️


House Ideas!

Inside & Out 

I did eventually move up to 3 Ringed Binders & Plastic Sleeves...


I had maybe 5 of them... 


They have all been Taken Apart and Recycled :-)


I Now collect ALL the Inspo at an Alarming Rate!


Thank You Pinterest!!!

XOXOXOX!!!

I think I will keep the old Gluey Inspo Books...

I mean, Vol 1 has UNICORNS drawn on it!


Hello! X-P :-D

Gather some Inspo!

DREAM those DREAMS!

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

Look for the Daily Ramblings of this Crazy Maker Bitch:




No comments:

Post a Comment