Thursday, August 11, 2016

Almost Fall! The Craft! Movie Night!

My Favorite Season is Coming!!!

&

It's Super Hot Out Today... 

So,

Why not think about Cooler Weather!


I love all of the sights, sounds, scents, clothes, food...

& MOVIES... (movie night, movie night, movie night!)

Wait for it...

I try to stay focused tho...

lol

Stay In the Moment!


The Fall Spirit in me can definitely be seen here & there throughout the warmer weather...
(^^from Pinterest^^)

When you want to wear all black & feel very fall/witchy...

But, its too hot for the scarves, sweaters n boots...

I have all the components to these outfits...

Thanks Pinterest for inspiring the groupings...

The Pairings...

I look up Summer Boho/Witchy Outfits for a nice Crossover...
(^^Pinterest^^)

This one would be perfect for going out to the movies!
(^^Pinterest^^)

OR...

 HAVING A WITCHY MOVIE NIGHT!!!

Finally!

Lets Get To IT!


This May marked the 20th Anniversary of the release of the movie The Craft!

Has it been 20yrs...???

No... do I have that wrong... must be ;-)


Yup we are!


Its a Classic, Must see, Watch it Again & Again movie for me...

What's not to love!


Nancy - Style Icon!

And Crazy Scary when she wants to be.


The Ladies of The Craft...

Lets Put on all the clothes & go to the beach! lol 

I'm not sure why that seems truly funny to me... X-D 


Light as a Feather, Stiff as a Board!



I had to...


The Make Up!


The Table Scapes! 

Candles!!!!

This Movie Practically has Candles as a member of the cast there's so many!

You need to Make your house feel Witchy for viewing this Movie!


Some...


More!!!


S'mores! 

I didn't know that those existed until just recently...

You do need Snacks for the Movie...


Yes Pottery Barn I would like something scary-chic to put ma Popkern in!

And you need Drinks!



From Target last Halloween...


Cards Against Humanity Glass, 

A gift from friends... 

I'm pretty sure the Port Wine will taste more Witchy now...


Illuminate any Dark Corners with the Moon...

Of Course.

& Get Made Up!


For a Summery Goth Lip...


Oh.... oooooooo....


Take some selfies....

Mirror Image on my wall...

Who loves Autumn most of All...

Meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.


I could cast some spells with these rings on I think...


Channeling my inner Stevie Nicks....


Witches got to have a Familiar.... 

Mr Mars is always down for a good movie night.

More Outfit inspo...


Hot Topic!

Whaaaaaat! Out Of Stock... I will keep checking back!

#need

And more Drink wear... 


I am going to have to collect one of these for the Hot Bevvies for the cooler weather...


Meanwhile, Matte Black Cold Cup Starbucks Yeah.


How Bad do I want to Make my entry way look like this 24/7...

Halloween All Year Round Anyone...

Yes, Please...

K

Back to Movie Night!


Ahhhhhhh! 

Nancy...

Hey Nancy...


Remember when you were in The Worst Witch?


Yasssssssssssssssssssss. 

Fairuza Balk you look so cute! 

This is definitely a Staple for the watching...

Yes that's Tim Curry, Mrs. Garett, & Dianna Rigg... 

Love them All!!!


I usually start watching The Great Pumpkin on repeat by late August....


And the Harry Potters...

Who am I kidding...

The Harry Potters are basically a weekly occurrence.

(^^from my witches lair halloween^^)

So 

Since Our Viewing of The Craft in May...

I've been...

Counting the Days...

Till the next Movie Night...

Till the start of Fall...

Till Halloween....

So,

Pick a Movie...

Invite a Friend...

Make some Drinks n Snacks...

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM


ps ~ watch the craft k <3



No comments:

Post a Comment