Monday, April 24, 2017

I Know What You Did Last Winter!!!

Holy What-the-What You Guys!!!

I have been so Absent on the Blogger Front...

It has been a real Bitch (& not the good kind x-)

Trying to get a new Freakin schedule down...

With the 

Time Frames...

Wifi in Short Supply...

Googs not updating their Mobile app...

And...

Fact is...

That now...

I have a Whole House to Play With...

I have become...

Possessed

Obsessed 

Designer/Constructo/Demento/Wizard/Goddess 

With a Wooded Wilderness to Wander...

I am Seriously under its Spell!  

So... 

I will attempt to get this all up to Speed...

The Vitamin D was a bummer this year... 

Energy was low after the Whirlwind of Last Years Celebration Fest etc...

So I brought in some of these Gems to help Boost things...


Call it Hokey if you want... & Placebo or not... Still very Effectivo ;-)

Thanks to The Bower Studio for all those Rockin supplies!



Watchin the critters steal all the Bird Seed in the Twig Tipi ~ Turned Feeder...

Err Mer Gerrrrrd! Serr Flerrrrrrrffyyyyyyyy!!!!

Seriously, the biggest Squirrels...

The Fairy Folk Made it through the Winter just Fine...


We had some kick ass Snow Storms, & I got to try out a Roof Rake!

Anything to get some Exorcise in the Winter!


We have been Scheming...

A new Shed for the Yard might be just the Thing... 


Charli Girl just Lervs Lookin out the window...


Did I mention we got a new Stove.... 

Our old one died...

2 weeks before Xmas...

Delivered in the wrong color...

Repeat after me... 

You Buy Appliances from an Appliance Store...

Still waiting on the Replacement...

To Be Continued... lol


There were some Really Pretty Moments Stolen this Winter...


All the Lighty Lights... 

In the Snowy Snow...


Cozy Times...


Yes it is!


One of my Fave lil Corners to look out on...

We saw this scene thaw out a couple of times...


Peace!


Sure, I played a lil this year... so far...


The Sun Streams in with all these South Facing Windows...

Kitty is Soaking it up!!!



Keep finding these in my Pinterest Feed...


Lets just say I was missin the Fire Pit action...

It works in a pinch..

lol

AnyHoosits..

We gots the Spring Fever Now!

Plants are Planting...

Growing things are Growing...

Landscape is being Landscaped...

And I'm Making Moments, Spaces, Things, & Discovering...

What the whole Grout Maintenance thing is all about...

That's a Horse of a Different Color...

Challenge Accepted...

Ok...

What's that thing I used to leave yall on...

Stay Wild Bitches...

Dreamin is Free...

& Don't Forget...

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM




Don't Just Toast a Marshmallow... Follow...

p.s.

I love checkin in on my Stats!

I see you!

U.S.
Canada
France
China 
Brazil
Norway
U.K.
Philippines
Romania
Russia

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment