Tuesday, December 5, 2017

December Breakfast in Bed 2017



December is here!
Where did the year go...?



We've been trying to keep up... Lots going on & it won't be long before the Snow Flies!
There's a Coziness Creepin in... Logs are stored here... and lil bits of Xmas/Solstice is beginning to Sparkle... The plug in seed lights FTW! Seriously! All the Sparkle with out having a bulky wire... $9... I'm buying a thousand of these!!!



Self Care... I will outsource my energy if I have to!
Crystals!!!!!!!!!!

What are you afraid of, you know you feel sluggish & stickin these in yer pocket might just give you the leg up you need... not hard... just do it... JUST!!! 
Dern't be Skerd!


Cuz you will need all the energy you can get your hands on to decco all the things, or go to all the festivities... I've had my eye on that whole put yer tree in a basket thing... I've been stalking it on the Pinterest & Instagram for weeks... Creepin up on it like hey......... 


Then I see this bitch! Whaaaaaaaa... You know... freakin neat 'n' mannnnnnn... I could make that... Someday... When I have all my ducks in a row, or decide to hire minions lol!!!


Now this I can groove on!

Love me some boho mounted buddies... the faux-er the better... I mean if yall hunt to feed yer fam & do it with respect... I'm totes in awe of you... & if I knew how, had the need... or liked eating game... I gotcha... 

Y'Gotta love the POMS though!!!


Our olde Paper Mache Deer buddie could use some Poms!
See what I'm Sayin...



I have some lil tinsel trees that I will be scattering around...
This wee one is a 15 inch... need more... ordering more... all the sizes... need a forest!
Neet with the wire seed lights too... link above...


And we so dream of the better seating situations... eventually turning our screen porch into a 4 season dining room of sorts... mmmmmmmmmmmm.....Cozy!!! Pinterest, you're my Fave!!!


This was a fun find last month... a Coffee Seltzer...
Yum... Thank you Local Co-Op!


There was a snag in a project to clean up and level behind the ramshackle shed... 
BIG HOLE...

Oh well... we will post about what we remedied this with asap...

Lets just say we've been pricing new sheds online lol



It's like the Internet Hands me these things...

If you are not buddying up with us on the socials... I thought I'd share this here...


I did sneak down into the dungeon... to find some treasure...
This year I chose only the silvery and whites...

Thats a theme right...


Paperwhites have been Planted up...

There may be a video to come... with resulties... 

Fingers Crossed...


Happy Tree..

Keepin it simple...

And I found a nice Galvanized Bucket to put her in...

I found mine at a HomeGoods, Amazon has a ton... you can get one that will fit your tree stand in it... our tree is faux... the metal cross bar style stand for it didn't fit inside... so I lined it with books... and used a triangle of cardboard to steady it... It's not super locked in... if I fully crack that code... I will let you know... don't put an unsteady tree in yer living area if you have pets or kids that can tip it, no breakables, not near fire... you get it... use your best judgement! Don't try this at home... measure first, yadda yadda...


Country crafting...
NO!!!

Eliminating Invasive Bittersweet!!!

By cutting out any of the berries I find out in the yard... I'm hoping to keep any new plants from being seeded by birds eating them or by them dropping and propagating...



Meanwhile... Just JUST! for fun... 
MMMMmmmmuuuuuahahahahahahhhaaaaahh!!!


Running down some Memories...

Competing with settling in... is the want to be free to create...

We will be two years into the homeowner journey soon...

When I finally know where everything is... I will feel at home...

Until then...



I will be stealing my moments...

Ripping out of thin air opportunities to gain back my sanity from this wild ride...

So many possibilities every day...

So much inspiration to be had...

Let me know if you like the Dark Season & how you celebrate bringing light into your world...

I'll be watching the stats to see where me wee clickers are coming from...

US
Brazil
Ireland
Taiwan
Canada
Switzerland
France
Malaysia
Nicaragua
Romania

Cheers!


Even if you just clicked on fer a sec, & thought "whats this bullshizzzz"

Gratitude my friends, Gratitude.

Anyway... 

I hope you find all the sparkle and light even if you are surrounded by dark,

I hope you feel the tingle of energy creeping in when you go searching for it,

And I hope when you find it... you...

MAKE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!!

Super XOXO
~JM

Swim the Binary Seas 

Stay tuned for much more content here & more videOOOOOOOOssss!!!

You are EVERYTHING!






No comments:

Post a Comment