Tuesday, January 23, 2018

January Breakfast in Bed 2018: Holy S#!t Winter!

Omg Guys...
Ive got the Rundowns...
So Tired, Low Vitamin D, Winter Chores had me like WTF...

Anyway,
 I had a sec to look at my stats last night & saw that my last post had over 2,000 views!

Whoa!

Lets bask in our Resonance together...

xoxo



Today we are Celebrating with our Fave Self Care Indulgence...

Brekkie in Bed!

This pic is unedited, its super dark and rainy this morning...
 perfect setting for staying cozy on your day off......

Before I get to what is in my bowl of Yum...

Im going to break down what has Transpired & Inspired this month...


Beautiful Blankets of Snow, Taking down Xmas, 
Cozy days Cuddling, and Taking Everything Apart to ReOrganize 
ALL the Things!!!

its been a mess for a good reason eh...


Major inspo from Burns Night Super Recipes...

and then

Dum Dum Dummmmmm....


With the -23 degrees Fahrenheit coupled with the Wind making the Snow Drift...
Our Roof Raking was systematically undone by Mr Winter & as the Heat from our Roof 
Melted things from Underneath... 
Ice Dams formed along the sides of the Skylight...

soooo we...

Made some Ice Melt Socks... Trying to get the vid loaded to YouTube...

In Between fixing the ice prob, I worked, and stole moments, while watching Outlander during lunch.


Thoughts of Painting woodwork danced through my mind like a whimsical fantasy...
Still searching for the perfect sized table for our wee kitchen nook...
Pinterest has been serving up some real inspo for future house projects...
As my mind was so tired from all of the crisis management and clean up from the winter weather...
I turned to the EFT Tapping method for short circuiting my PTSD/Fight or Flight. 

repeat after me, calm blue ocean...
SERENITY NOW!


After exhausting myself for a week straight...
Covered in bruises, and all rubber bandy in the arms n legs...
I remembered the delivery takeout days of in town living...
We havent really missed it that much... 
Its just those super tired days... when theres nothing left in the house to cook, etc...


After the next storm...
Clean up came late at night... 
It just wouldnt stop snowing!
Sure was pretty tho...


Morning after the Storm
All Marshmellowy af.
One of my fave views right now... It may become a thing...


Ever reach that point where you just get straight up goofy after a crisis passes...

yup


Found this lil lady on Pinterest... 
Or did she find me...
She wont tell me where her momma is...
Do you recognize this as yours?
lemme know


Hubby found this for me... 
Reddit is his fave Oracle...


I just wanna Build Things!!!


Id even settle for this...

Oh Inspirations... gotta love it!


Burnt Out OOTD
Unibomber Chic...

LOL


So here it is, 
In all of its decadence:

Celebration Breakfast:

At the core there is a Gluten Free Chocolate Cup Cake
& the surrounding...
Chocolate Mochi Ice Cream
Yasso Frozen Yogurt Pop in Honey Swirl
Fresh Fruit & Berries

Why am I Celebrating?

Going Viral... 
Hopefully not the only time ;-)


Thank You XOXOXOXOX

As I dig out of the Winter Weather Projects I hope to have something fun to share...

As my brain reboots and can focus on finishing up a few things...

I will get back to what is most important...

MAKING SOMETHING!!!

~JM

Did you ever get over to the social media thingys...
Facebook Like
Instagram Follow
Twitter is Kylie Jenner Pregnant?
YouTube Watch & Subscribe!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
TO YOU BABES FOR READIN THE HECK OUT OF MY POSTS!
BIG HUG

full web version has the follow widget top right
 join the 3 whole ppl who were brave enough to click it so far...

I see you:

Russia
US
UK
Canada
France
India

keep on clickin n readin lovies!





No comments:

Post a Comment