Tuesday, May 22, 2018

The Merry Month of May: Bitch, Make Your Own Yard 2018 edition

oh mah gawd

I have been trying to blog for weeks now

theres a new to me typey box

still limping through getting my pics from one source

to another

but

to reduce the stress 

Ive been keeping myself busy


look how many daffs came up

we did not plant these

they are just showin up

fine by me


the flowering trees were having a party

and the grass is coming back


got some cool stuff 

and 

plant babies


made some lemonade out of this spruce

the winter beat it up 

so i trimmed it into a mini version of our 

super large eastern white pine

with accompaniment 

give yer plants friends


there are bouquets 

growing on the side of our northern slope

love it


finally made it back out to that big pine

and the back is all 

well lets just say 

sculpted


got a good deal on two more window boxes

so I took hanging baskets

already put together from the super market

and added vinca vine on the ends

boom done

took an hour


pre window box

this north corner of the house is being remade

tidied up

pulled all the bittersweet


15 bags of marble chips

I mention this madness in the youtube



this wee area is getting its makeover for the year

lights were wonky

new window box 

there will be added stones for the walk


saw this lil guy at the bird feeder last week


saw this big guy at the bird feeder last week

all it took was one slam of the screen door 

and he was all NOPE

disappeared thru the curtain of pine saplings

silently 

no sound

like he was made of silk


one lady slipper coming up


this is what the garden looked like 

at the beginning of the month

and right here would be where the pic from today would be

but of course I have tried several ways of importing 

and it is not happening

enter the depths of despair now


anyhoo

went rock hunting yesterday

& if I take pics now

maybe in a few weeks I can post them

idk
lol
youtube seems easier
raw footage
tap the upload
go live your life
get back to being creative
ugh
oy
whatevers
go find me on the social media
you can see fresh pix there
I need coffee
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment