Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Brekkie in Bed R & D How to Attack Summer!

Summer is Nigh!

Planning for fun times to be sprinkled in between all the work-work means List Making Time!!!


I got my Buddy Charli Girl, my Brekkie, my Periodicals & multiple Note Pads to Sketch out my ideas!!!


Yogi Tea for the Energies! YaY! On ice for Summer Sippiness!

When one doesn't have a Starbucks near, you need to be creative to keep your Sip-Face on! ;-*


The Flax Seed GF Blueberry Waffle with a Banana & Maple Syrup Drizzle.

Chobani Pineapple Yogurt with "Nut Exactly" Snack Bites (blueberry/almond/pumpkin seed/dark chocolate) ;-D


Before the Buddy.... 

Seems so Lonely!


Much better! 

She is so mesmerized by the Banana on my plate... 



Looking up Traveling Light Packing Ideas on the Pinterest...

I usually dress by mood & weather, so the idea of not bringing all the options on a trip is panic inducing...

So, seeing it laid out like this helps me think in a light layers template when considering my own clothes.


I'm definitely bringing this!

Newly Made (chopped) Denim Vest! Edge Fraying Tutorial coming SOON! :-D

This is Perfect over a Maxi Dress BTW!!! Cuz Pockets! Hello!!! ;-)

Another Summer item I'm currently having a must Make moment with is the Tankini Top...

I have 4 of them, and I like them & they 'fit', but they aren't perfect...

My mind automatically goes to how to Make them better.... 

By obviously using all three to make one Holy Grail of Awesomeness!!! 

I spent the better half of yesterday searching the internets for design Ideas!

I am ITCHING to Cut Them UP!!! LOL 

Anyhoo... 


"I really Love Bananas.... Must keep eye on Bananasssszzzzzzzz"

Y'know...

Make some Summer Plans!

Make Your Lists!

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

Get thee to the Facebook. Twitter, Instagram for more Pics & Inspo!!!!!

For real Bitches, this summer fun is about to get Turnt!
Luv Ya! xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox






No comments:

Post a Comment