Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Entryway Redo! Store ALL the Things!!!

This is a total Throwback!

Before the Blog...

I tried my hand at documenting all the DIY projects I'd do...

& here's one of my Faves!

Our Entryway Nook!


Practical Storage! YaY!!!


Before...

An Entryway, in need of Storage!


A Storage Piece in need of a Home! (from The Trading Post)

If you find yourself lost in the process...

Looking for what your Entryway Nook needs...

Head to Pinterest, Learn & get Inspired from what others have done...

Whenever I find a good Organization Idea, I 'Pin' it!


A Couple Coats of Paint! Yum!


Testing, 1...2... Took a door away from the right hand side, moved the mirror, & sized things up!


Yes! Project done! In one afternoon! And all those shoes fit in that Cabinet!

Using a newly Painted Piece so quickly is technically tricky...

Take into consideration the temp & humidity of the room you painted it in, & what finish the paint is. The glossier the finish the longer it will take to dry... Flat or chalk finish is super fast, glossy takes the longest... I put a fabric buffer down before placing items on top of a freshly painted piece. It can sometimes take months for a piece to completely cure... Take Heed! 

I'm a Lunatic, so I use painted pieces as soon as possible ;-)


Neat & Cozy... at Xmas time...


Spring...

(lil blue storage piece from The Trading Post as well)


Summer...


And Fall...

You can see a tiny bit of the Bats that trickled down from the Bat Wall
in last years Glam Witches Lair Halloween theme... ;-D

That Star is now part of my Flower Wall in my Studio...

I'm feeling a lil itch to redo this space again... but...

I've promised myself that I will finish our Office before doing anything else!

Lol no, really, I will Finish it! :-D  Fingers Crosed....

Redo ALL the Things!!!!

Get Your Clutter Out of the Way!

Get a lil Storage Organizer!

Make Your Nook Neat!

MAKE SOMETHING!!!!

XOXO
~JM

Are you Making Something Today?

Come Share on the Social Media!

Find us on the Facebook, Instagram, Twitter <3









No comments:

Post a Comment