Thursday, October 29, 2015

Octobery Feels

Ah, October...

Season of Change...

And Projects...


The Productivity Jumble... I mean, Meeting...

From last week...

Comfort Food in the mix...

No time to stop for lunch!

Gluten Free Mac n Cheese with Peas & a couple of Salt & Pepper Chips!


Re-Imagining my space & shuffling things around helps me relax...


& it helps if you need to get ready for company...

The Kitty thinks its for him...


Pumpkin Fest Ready!

I Made myself a Moth Fascinator ...

Tutorial to come...


Jack-o-lantern!

I didn't let the Fest have it...

I'm feeling a bit greedy...


There were Trolls at the Fest... 

As usual...

Thanks for playing along Burt! :-)


Finally had a moment to steal & just stare off into space...


Octobery Outfits for doing Octobery things...

We got down to business early that day...

Prepping our storage space...

For the loads of stuff to come out of...

The soon to be finished attic apartment...

Time to Get Organized!!!


The Frappula!

I will look forward to this while we Lift/Carry/Shove & Stack...

& I won't even care if it's disgusting...


By Day Three of the Great Storage Wars...

My outfits were getting plainer...

LOL


One of our Coffee runs resulted in the acquirement of these...

Flavored Lip Balm?!?!?!

Yes Please!


Corn Muffin...


Crock Pot Pulled Pork!

With Munster Cheese!

And some spicy BBQ Sauce!

Comforting!

We thought ahead to Make sure that we wouldn't need to either

Eat Fast Food or be too tired to cook...

We found recipes all over the Pinterest!

Octobery Comfort Food Bonanza!!!


The Kitty Cuddles for Warmth!

He's glad our project is almost done!


OK Busy Face!

Get in front of that Screen,

& Write a Blog...

K, K...

Just after I go do one more thing...


Ok Take Two!

Get in Front of that Keyboard & Type!

Left Over Pulled Pork & a Faux Fire!

Awesome...

I'll just go rinse out my dish &...


Ok, just this one more thing to shuffle round & I can Steal My Blog Moment...


The last of the Attic Storage...

I will move the 3 chairs...

2 tables...

& 1 vignette & we should be good!


Done.

Fine For Now (FFN)!


Grab a sip...

Light some Candles & #StealYourMoment !!!


Drink Up Witches!

Trying to Keep Focused on the Fact That HALLOWEEN IS JUST TWO DAYS AWAY!!!

& we haven't eaten all the candy either!!!

Miracles can happen!

Make some space,

Make time to go get a Frappula!

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

Faceybook, Instagramen, Twitterina...

See you round!






No comments:

Post a Comment