Monday, February 22, 2021

Chapter 7: Fog - The Mind Wanderers Handbook

 



Chapter 7: Fog


No one is home


Disappeared in this


No one


Sees me


I’m 


Not here


I don’t


Feel here


I don’t 


Recognize 


Me


You 


Them


The person 


Reflected


Ghosts


In the flesh 


Well crafted


Mask


Worn


While 


Sleepwalking 


Hello 


Can you hear me


Am I real


Can anyone tell me 


Pinch my arm


Wake me please 


Weighted 


Blanket 


Coma


Tunnel 


Vision 


Fog


Send me 


A letter 


Return 


To sender 


Addresses


Unknown 


I’m 


Only 


a whisp


Just 


An 


Outline 


Now


Does anyone 


Remember me


Us


Keep 


The schematics 


You can 


Rebuild this


Right 


Who has the directions 


Is there


A map


A


Recipe 


Cast a spell


Conjure quickly 


Fading fast 


I was here


You were here


They were 


Just here


No comments:

Post a Comment