Monday, March 8, 2021

Chapter 22: Credit - The Mind Wanderers Handbook

 



Chapter 22: Credit


Reverence


Safe 


From grief 


Illusory


Glass


Half full


False tragedies 


And 


Fictions


From


Behind 


The 


Locked doors 


Of


Your 


Untapped 


Creativity 


Why


No one 


Gave you 


Credit


For 


All


Of 


The 


Thorny 


Suspicions 


...


I’m on to you 




Hey-

Oh boy everyone-

It’s a Monday for sure over here...

I’m really struggling with the low energy today

We have an ailing kitty 

And it’s really made me super sad

I’m trying to perk up

Rally and what not

So tricky 

My mind is a cesspit 

I try to stop it

I crawl out for a sec

Then fall back in 

Anyone else?

Anyway 

Trying to stay focused 

Even if everything feels wrong

Get back to vlogging 

I’m posting more on Instagram 

...

Idk

We’ll get through this together...?


x J

No comments:

Post a Comment