Tuesday, February 7, 2023

Studio Update & Latest Painting

The delectable mess I left after last week’s painting episode 

Got to get everything away from the old table 
Ready for the new desk setup…which I still need to get cleaned
I thought… while this is clear I’ll take a few pics…
Obviously of the cat, not the painting… 
I’m feels pretty satisfied with this latest stage
I mean, it’s very there
My eye satisfactorily scans and scans this happily 
Lil bits of iridescence and flecks of warm gold
Not counting the under painting, we have three stages of image building… 

To think that I was told at school that art wasn’t for everyone…

This work has determined that that was a lie.

Remember kids, there are ACTUAL frauds out there who spew lies and nonsense and hope never to be caught in the gaslighting they do. 

For whatever unloved trauma wound they base their drama from, keep doing you. Don’t even think of it as a rejection, just, find another venue for your path to journey on. 

Some people wouldn’t know authenticity even if it slapped them in the face. And they hate it when you express yours. 

Basically I’m saying your future is so bright that you will have to wear shades love. 

Anyway 

Class dismissed lol

x~ J aka Painter Le Fay 



No comments:

Post a Comment