How in the heck did this happen?!?
I am spending my weekend searching for dance shoes to fulfill my P.E. credits...
I got to make my first lab book! And I loved it!!! I did have to lease a car to be free enough from my location to make it to all of the field trips- that took a while to secure!
I am grappling now--to jump ahead to the end of our lease on my vehicle... next June, will we keep or give it back? I am hoping to go to the UK for my MFA... More decisions to make! ACK!
Even when learning from home, I liked getting ready as if anyone were going to see me lol...
The desk setup has evolved--almost every semester. lil desk, big desk, L-shaped, etc...
I think each time it has fit its purpose, but recently fewer items of bulky furniture have enabled me to store more of my crafty items and printer/scanners, and it is getting close to being perfect... maybe.
Oh, did I mention that I did achieve my transfer goal to Mount Holyoke College...?
I finally got one of those big envelopes! Were you surprised? lol
I was, after 2 years of planning and getting credits for transfer, going to "The Big School".
Now, the planning and goal-setting are not quite finished; I will explain more later.
Let's see if we can piece this out, so it isn't just one big Too Long who has time to read a fiasco of nonsense.
How this all started will be next.
xoxo
~Jen








No comments:
Post a Comment