Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Gypsy Fortune Teller Halloween

YaY! Halloween!!!!!

Last year I was inspired by this picture I found on Pinterest...


On Halloween I made it happen with whatever I had around the house...


My fortune teller parlor...


I put on a bunch of jewelry & took a large piece of lace fabric & criss crossed it around a black maxi dress to make a gypsy boho gown. A white balloon w/a glowing light under it inside just the right sized vessel to be my crystal ball... 

Here's a video snippet of the mystical ball in action, you can hear a very appropriate movie playing in the background...


Looked great when it was completely dark out...


The kitchen black board became my menu for services ...


Lots of blush n glitter, time spent with the waving iron, & a necklace that was perfect for my headdress...


A Guard at the door...


The coffee table...


The front porch had the candy & fortune cookies! Get it... Gypsy fortune teller.... lol


Boo! Hot chocolate or cocktails with ghost peeps!


And a very compliant chocolate lab...
Dressed as Elvis!!!! 


She is king!!!


Pumpkins, Moustashioed & Shrunken Head-like...


Double sided pumpkin.... Oooooo... twice the fun...


I love Making Halloween Fun!

And Making things to boost the atmosphere!

And MAKING THINGS IN GENERAL!

And most importantly...

MAKE SOMETHING!!!!!!!!!!!

XOXO
~JM






No comments:

Post a Comment