Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Spring Breakfast on the Gypsy Porch!

Friends.

I'm feeling a bit cheeky today so bare with me here...

Spring is just getting going & my Gypsy Porch is calling!!!


First Brekkie on the Porch of the Year! YaY!


Not the warmest day, can still see my breath. Despite that, Friends, I am Hard Core!

Brought out the Incense, Candle, Tea, & now my fave thing... Pumpkin Pie w/Whipped Cream & Maple Syrup for Breakfast.  Yassssssss!

The pets were out with me, you may detect a few paws here & there...
They were psyched!!!


Borrowed my Hubby's Face Mug.

What else would you drink from when you feel Cheeky.... ;-)

Anyhoo...

There are a ton of projects waiting in the wings this week! 


There's this old Blender Glass Lamp Project....

And what on Earth? Fuchsia Fabric Dye...?!?!?!?!?


I've been working on some Spring Jacket DIY Ideas...


Love a good furry collar!


The unfinished Dream Catcher/Mobiles are Calling to me as well...


Stay Cheeky My Friends!

And don't forget to MAKE SOMETHING!!!!

XOXO
~JM

Follow us on the Facebook for more pics & inspo..... ;-D






No comments:

Post a Comment