Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Early Fall Breakfast on the Porch


Remember that Gypsy Tent Porch Makeover I did...

Making the most of the weather before it's too cold to be comfy...

Feeling this aching need to eat brekkie outside...

AND... Pancakes are always a great idea!


Make Make Make....

I use unsweetened almond/coconut milk, didn't add honey or oil...


I did add a ton of ginger & cinnamon cuz I'm crazy like that!

Gathered up some boho sketching supplies.... 


Sage, feather pen(made by me), pencils, grease pencil(one of my fave things)...

Notice there's no eraser... Yeah, that's right, I'm that good ;-P !not!

Don't forget the cat.... 


Mr.Mars wouldn't let me forget...

Now I nom!


Take it from me the worlds leading expert in stealing moments,

If you don't steal the time for yourself, the world will.

Make your move,

Make some Pancakes,

Most importantly,

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

No comments:

Post a Comment