Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Front Porch Madness! Part 1: Flowers & Curtains EVERYWHERE!!!

The first blast of warm weather has hit!

Time to do the Front Porches!


This is the progress so far.

Curtains are up, some Flowers have been Placed...


How it usually starts: 

Winding down, just mellow in my moment...


Memories of Last Years Porch Makeover start coming...


Good Times!


And I had already spent some time giving the Downstairs porch some Planty Curb Appeal.


Couldn't Resist!


Making Container Gardens is Fun! Especially if it means putting to use some old drawers I had picked up in my travels...

That top drawer is not cutting it tho... too thick....


Don't want to hide these Pretties!!!


Basket! Better! :-D

The Love Seat Bench now has a whole new life as a Garden Bench!


The Curtains, Year Two!

A Hot Afternoon Stringing up Curtains... Lots of Ice Water was consumed!!!

This year I have Experimented a lil...

One long continuous length of twine for all of the panels! 


The Lounging will now BEGIN! 

I need to collect more cushions! I used them all on our Gypsy Porch lol!!!

The Curtains are all tied down, it is pretty Breezy!


Trusty Eye Hooks! I knotted the Fabric this year to keep it from dragging on the floor or being tripped on & to help me tie them down...


I tied a short length of rope to the eye hook, and then used the knot in the curtain to anchor it down.

Having that loop of fabric to tie the rope around is (so far) working great, no slippage, very secure, and it has been a bit gusty...


One length of Twine you say... poop.

I will rebuild you. I have the technology. 


I will use ALL the Rope!

:-D


Ok, Curtains are secured, so far...

Plants are thriving.... so far.......

Tune in next week to see if I can find/make some Cushions & Staging Items for the Front Porch...

Suspense!

Make a Mellow Moment,

Make a Porch Come ALIVE!

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

Don't forget to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest for more pics & inspo!

#StealYourMoments  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment