Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Halloween is COMING!!!

It's FALL!

For me, its the start of the Holiday Season!

Pumpkin Fest is a week & 4 days away!!!

&

There's never Enough Time... 

&...

When I feel like that's true...

There had better be Enough COFFEE!!!


*from Pinterest


There are currently 4 open bins of Halloween Decorations in my Living Room...

All the lights are untangled...

At Least...


&...

If I sit & stare at this pile of rocks...

Maybe the lights will magically find their way up... ;-D

Magic,

Like a Witch!

So Halloweeny!!!


Ok, it's a start...


Remember a couple of weeks ago...

I took down my beloved Gypsy Tent in anticipation of the Reno...

Well...

The start of the Reno has been pushed back...

So...


Halloween Gypsy Tent is slowly coming into being!

YaY!

Meanwhile...

Inside...

I've slowly been transitioning from Spring/Summer...

To Fall/Winter...


Remember my Flower Wall...

Not very Fall/Winter...


Can't believe this was just a Year Ago!

So Much has happened!


This Morning!

oooooo...  I think it likes me!

If you listen real close, you can hear it Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...


Needless to Say... (ima say it anyway...)

More COFFEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This was a seriously Yummy thing!

Coffee Float!

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Ice Cream as the sweet & the cream in my Coffee...

I know! I can stop anytime I want!

And if I stop posting here at the Blog, you'll know why... lol

Ok Kittens!


There is Creativity to be had!

AND HALLOWEEN TO SPREAD AROUND MA HOUSE!

(& don't remind me that those "other" holidays are right around the corner! lol)

Get out Yer Decos!

Dust off Your IMAGINATION!!!


MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO

~JM

For more pics & fun & COFFEE!!!! Facebook, Instagram, Twitter!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment