Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Last Gypsy Day: Deep Porch Love

Our Porch is being renovated!

This is a Great Thing!

(I keep telling myself...)


Breakfast on the Porch this morning...

Coffee Pumpkin Spice/Hazelnut mix...

All the Supplements...

Toast... with Pumpkin Butter, Walnuts, PB & Dried Blueberries...

The heel of the Loaf with butter...

(Trader Joes Multi Grain Spelt etc, etc...)


The Major Change will be the Staircase...

Some Measuring happened yesterday... (rumpled chair lol) 

The rumor goes...That it is going... (being re-located ;-)

There may be an extra 1-2 feet of extra depth overall as well...

0.0

Until its done tho... 

I have to disassemble my Gypsy World...

I will start...

By Remembering the Good Times... 


Mr Mars Loves the first Sunny Spring Day on the Porch...


Before the First Gypsy Makeover...


So Many Great Memories...


Last Thanksgiving, it snowed & I huddled under the warmth of the blanket...


Last Winter


Charli and I Loved Stealing our Moments even if it was Chilly out!


Sweeping the Drifted Snow...


First Brekkie on the Porch this Spring!

Is that Pumpkin Pie...?

Yes... Yes it is. #nom


I Mapped out a nice Sectional effect with these pieces...


Covered 'em with Layers of Yummy Fabrics!

Ready for Summer!


Love.


:-)


For now the Door,

My Portal to the Gypsy Dream World...

Will be Closed...

Until your next Incarnation My Friend...


The Mylar Streamers Reflecting their Light...

https://youtu.be/CCr6sIBq_ik




Make some Memories...

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

Other Gypsy Porch Posts:

Gypsy Tent Porch Makeover

Early Fall Breakfast On The Porch

Fall R & D Brekkie On The Porch

Spring Breakfast On The Gypsy Porch

Gypsy Porch Makeover 2015

Come in for a virtual cuppa...
Facebook, Instagram, Twitter!








No comments:

Post a Comment