Monday, October 2, 2017

October Breakfast In Bed!

October Breakfast in Bed!!!

I haven't nearly had enough time or energy to set aside...

So, I give myself this as a gift.

No Pressure Morning

Get the Lists Made...

Holiday Season is HERE!!!


We can observe here, The Bohemian in her Natural Habitat...

A Fall inspo Mag...

There's a Kale & Carrot Salad Recipe that must be Made...

(Thanks Martha)

Laptop, Journal (with the Sketches and Listsssssss)...

Brekkie (Gluten Free Pumpkin Waffles, Green Apples, Seeds, Maple Syrup)

Yum

There's a wee drill for the Curtain Crafting...

And The Famous Charli, she's Helping.


Sorting thru the Inspirations & Real Happenings




And then there's all the Past Fall Loves














Who does this punkin look like?




Trevor!






My Heart Beats in My Throat

Can't Wait to Scatter ALL the Halloween Things about!!!

Gratitude, Every Day...

As the Learning Process goes with the new Process for importing Pix...

Posts may seem a bit... y'know fine for now lol...

We will figure it out as we go along...

Never Forgetting to ...

MAKE SOMETHING!!!


Don't forget, Dreamin is Free...

I put it on the Innernet:



No comments:

Post a Comment