Friday, April 17, 2020

Mid April 2020- Mid Quarantine



Hallo all yall boopie doos!

I sincerely hope that you all are doing well

and that you have everything that you need

be-it material, physical, or emotional

what have you been up to?

I'm not one to sit on my laurels...

what does that phrase even mean 

lol


I have for the most part switched from coffee to tea

-above is one of my faves "breakfast in Paris"-

for the lil lift that tea gives - it also helps stimulate the 

alpha & the beta brainwaves

staving away the anxiety...

but

I have been taking to
 if I need a real coffee kick

blending some Starbucks via packets with 
ice and a banana 

for a homemade sorta frappuccino

it satisfies 

especially if I drizzle some honey along the 
sides of the ball jar that I drink it from...

anywayze...


this pic is of the azalea outside of the dining room window 
from last Saturday...


this is the same azalea
yesterday morning...

lol 

kin ya see mee wee fingy in that snap

lol

savage...


handsome wee Kit

he is so pleased to have more attention 

every damn day


even Mr Mars is being a luvie


all the petty pets 

hangin with ma 

while she finishes her cuppa

they are loving the birdsong 
from my Morning Meditation videos

April 17th (today)
has a fun flyby or two of a tiny titmouse 
checking out my situation
lol

I was worried I was flinching when it flew close
but the footage seems pretty steady

win win.


can't help but bask in the beauty here

very extremely lucky to have this surrounding us
as we are quarantining/social distancing


the meditation loft is in full swing

and getting a lil lick o paint on the window

finally!

now

paint ALL the windows...

last count was 32 windows in the whole place...

I think they're breeding in the night...


and I'm on day two of digging in all these babies!!!

our old neighbors are making room for a veg garden 

so

they were kind enough to give this mega ton of lilies 

bulbs, and hostas 

couldn't believe how many there were...


I am exhausted already

& exhilarated by the huge contribution to our barren landscape

I will document how I'm terracing them into nooks and crannies...

lots of digging

lots


and the studio is getting the makeover I've wanted to do since we moved in!!!

that old closet is finally coming out!!! 

YaY

more pics to come

lots of mud is patching up the boo boos

its 

Spackle-Tackular!

lol

ahem

teehee


oh!

and the table has its new life!!!

it took a few coats 
- & the pets loved playing in all those newspapers!-

I used
Behr Marquee Ultra Pure White 
in Satin Finish

my fave 

*super tip for ya*

if you paint a surface that you place objects on like you would on a shelf 
table or whatever - I don't know y'life-
and your paint has a finish to it
meaning it isn't a chalky chalk paint or matte 
then you need to be aware that for a period of time
from one month up to 6 months
that finish
or built in top coat
doesn't matter if its satin
or high gloss
your ambient humidity 
and your temperature 
will dictate how fast it cures
so beware
use a cloth underneath anything you place on top your freshly painted item

unless you want things imprinting on the surface 

or sticking to it!!!!!

anyways
that's my lecture on paint curing 101

lol

anyhoo

I HOPE YOU ARE SAFE
YOU ARE THE BEST
SO PROUD OF YOU
LOVE YOU LOTS
REACH OUT IF YOU NEED TO HAVE A CHAT

SEE YOU SOON

CHECK OUT THE OLDE YOUTUBE CHANNEL 
IM POSTING THERE DAILY

*instead of xoxo*
I bid you farewell with a hearty 

"MY LADY"

you can't see me do it
but I just tipped my hat and bowed to you

Fair thee well Goode friends

~JM

oh & don't forget to:
MAKE SOMETHING!!!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment