Thursday, June 3, 2021

Garden Break

This week my brain did something altogether new.

I lost an entire nights sleep- I didn’t even get drowsy.

Anyway here’s some gardening pics of things that are thriving- hoping that the thrive will transfer to me... maybe it could help you too?


Lady slippers- I’ve been taking notes on where they pop up and making sure to give them the space they want.




Honeysuckle the shrub type- we have two colors, pink and white and they smell like vanilla.


This was a planter I made up of some irises and forget-me-nots given from a friend, along with some creeping Charlie from bits I pulled out of the backyard.



Wild wood sorrel??? I think I’m remembering that right, it’s getting huge and there are several more popping up- yay! I love the look of the foliage and they tend to bloom forever.


Fleabane- love how ethereal the towering froth of mini daisies look.


The phoebe birds are getting huge and about to fly the nest- this was the first glimpse I got of them- and if I’m walking the garden, I can hear their excited cheers as the parents bring them their buggy snaxes 💖


I even got them fluers on a summer dress to feel as grounded as I can.


Our best clematis- I think they’re called Josephine...?


And the peony- just one lonly plant... is about to open up. I definitely think that when the lives can go back to normal, there should be more of these.



Anyway- Happy Gemini season!

Im going to get back to writing my book- and trying to edit the next poem. The poem really took me by surprise because it’s so frank, and well brutal, that I found it to be too much to deal with at the moment... so as captain of my very own pirate ship here, I told it to go below deck or it’ll walk the plank...??? Lol really. 

What’s growing in your garden?
XOXO 






No comments:

Post a Comment