Friday, July 9, 2021

Beginning of July Garden Break 2021

 Nature says

Hey- I’ve got this


Bee Balm
The gift
That keeps on giving 


Ghost Pipes
I should go looking for more
Fungi today


Our wee wild raspberries 


Solar lights putting on their show


This clump of lilies glow so bright at night 


We have 3 volunteer clusters of Black Eyed Susan’s now


The Phoebe Birds had their second 
Round of Babies 
Yay!


Wild Buttercup 



When I was wishing for 
Queen Anne’s Lace…
I didn’t realize it would be this big!
Thanks Nature!


The Fairies 
Windowbox


And just spotted amongst the wild grasses 
And false buckwheat…
A petunia? 
Where’d you come from???


Oh hello Speedwell!
I love these lil mottled 
Spikes that peek out here and there 
Throughout the edges of all the spaces…

Get ready for more poems later…
It’s another rainy day here… 
What are you up to?

Oh- have you been over to the YouTube … 
More Garden Highlights are waiting…

No comments:

Post a Comment