Thursday, July 1, 2021

Chapter 97: Sound Proofing - The Mind Wanderers Handbook




97: Sound Proofing 


My ears


Hear


Bells


Tones


Mistaken 


For truth


Real medicine 


Ringing 


In


Deaf ears


Wrapped 


In


Sound proofing 


Sequestered 


And 


Separated


From 


The 


Dream


Too late 


To save


The bath water


And 


Much too late


To save 


The 


Baby 




We are almost at the end of The Mind Wanderers Handbook 

I’m going to crank out the last 10 (I think…) poems…

Then a break of unstructured fun writing and projects 



Something like that …

I spent most of yesterday letting the book material for “She Belongs To Me” flow through … oooooh title revealed… don’t be surprised if that changes, life is weird that way… I think it’s stuck tho ;-)

I’m itching to get outside- we had tons of rain to break our heatwave yesterday and the weather and my Achilles’ tendon kept me laid up… got me a nifty compression sock now tho… I slept through the night without extreme pain- went from a 12 level pain to a 2! That’s a real win in my book … and who knew that you would walk so much to just water seedlings? And on bumpy not level hidden bumps and lumps land… ugh, no wonder I have so many leg and back problems… insert poop emoji here lol… 

Anyway, everyday this week has felt like Friday to me, no idea why… we received our record player today can’t wait to set it up! We own one record- Xanadu- we have one other record on the way… May take a while it’s limited edition- ooooo special lol something to look forward to, much needed…

What are you up to? 

No comments:

Post a Comment