Friday, October 8, 2021

I thought it was still August !!!

 


I’m not kidding you when I say that I really thought it was still August. And you’ll have to forgive me for rambling for a sec here…

I’m cooking up a reallllllll treat for you all, and I hope you like it.

It’s a short story told in parts.

And it’s spooky!!!

Based on true events…

Are you decorating for the season?

We are just starting, there’s been a lot of serious decision making over here…

With Lots of fun adulting involved…

And winter is coming, everything snow removal related needs doing now…

And the wood stove issues need addressing…

We’ve got our wood stacked tho…

Now we have to cut our dead-standing trees from our woods…

And put away any outdoor things that we won’t be using over the winter…

And we are way behind in the outdoor chores from my back freaking out and the rain we had this July…

I am in the midst of not even prioritizing any of that tho…

I just want to walk in the woods and write…

Drink cocoa and read books…

Feed the birds and take pix of the plethora of mushrooms out there…

Maybe have a ghost foto shoot…


Apples

Punkin spice

Fire pits

Sweater

No other season

Suits me better


XOXO

Jen

Look for my first installment of The Red Skeleton COMING SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment