Monday, October 18, 2021

The Desperate Search





 

Kids

I’m on a desperate search for inspiration!!!

Remember all the way back to 2015?

It was our last autumn season in the old apartment…

We were beginning to pack things up to move to our current home…

The planning stages for the move 

Feel very similar to the current state of affairs…

There was a lot of energy being spent in preps for total upheaval and change 

And that resulted in very little energy leftover 

For living in the moment.

Every cell in my body 

Revolts 

Becoming the tantrum spewing 3yr old

Who has no conceptual ability 

And no angle on coping 

With this odd

And uninvited 

Alien feeling 

I have on a regular basis 

Become robbed of speech 

Decision making becomes insurmountable.

What’s for dinner 

Who cares…

I am the sort of being who experiences physical 

Ramifications 

If my instinctual flow is disturbed 

It proverbially Clips My Wings

BUT

I’ve found that a lil bit of Adrenaline 

Kickstarts my whole system again…

Which leads me to my studio

Above was my studio from the old apartment 


Here’s my current view from the writing desk…

And as I was setting up the desk…

The the contents of all of the drawers for sorting upon it 

Lol

I saw it! 

Darker walls!!!


Just one wall???


Or keep going…

Which is what I’m leaning towards…



It was only one wall painted in the old studio 

Lookit Charli Girl, so cute


Imagine if 

I did the whole room… 

And added some chalky fun architecture 


Like Rajiv Surendra does so well… 


https://youtu.be/4rmwQIL4W0Y


His tutorial breaks it down so well! 


I have to go dig around in the basement to find me chalky board paints now… 

The real work will be moving the furniture to get to the walls… lol 


Wish me luck, 

XOXO 

Jen




No comments:

Post a Comment