Monday, May 9, 2022

Life Update

 

Things are happening!!! 

What no poems today?!? Tomorrow, I promise!!!

But till then… LOOK!!!

We finally brought our big couch down to the front room!!!



And in classic fashion ~ I sat down for a break in the running around tweaking things and cleaning AND watering the plants… lil Kit took his opportunity to nap trap me… so cute.

We are loving having the big couch with better back support in the main “living room “…


And our Mr Mars is still with us, he’s doing well, eating, being semi normal etc… and it’s been two weeks since he had a seizure… he’s such a trooper. So much love, and we are so glad that the stress levels have come down for all involved…



Husband snapped a wee pic of the west garden after we had worked on the solar lights. Removed all of the brokens and replaced etc… the only issue ~ those torches~ trigger our wyze cams throughout the night to fill up our event files with typically 65 clips every night… 

I’ve been hoping that if a porcupine happens past while these clips are being recorded ~ it will get logged… but I’ve seen only torches… lol oh well… these decisions aren’t high on the list… to torch light or not…. 

What would you do…?



 The Phoebe birds have moved in and added on to their nest this year… the rim is now so high, I can not get a glimpse of what’s happening up there… hopefully we will get a look once it’s full up with babies…


And the summer shoes and tote have been helping me carry the bits and bobs up to the studio in my afternoon romps with paint and organizing…

Can’t believe it’s almost summer! And warm weather is coming this week! And my bday month…


And these! I think out of all the different types of brushes I’ve used over the years… I think I found my favorite brushes!!!!
Guaranteed to make the weekly painting videos happen with even more enthusiasm!!!

And I will leave you with that… because I have a long list of stuff to get to today!!! And the sun is out! And if motivation is high, I’m taking full advantage!!!

May more opportunities for happiness find their way to you my friends ~

X~ J aka Painter Le Fay 


No comments:

Post a Comment