Monday, August 15, 2022

Epic Flail!

 


Let me just start
By saying 
There were factors 
Revolving around 
Grief…


And I spent time with it
Even though 
As the time passed
I was not enthused 


Feeling safe 
In the knowledge 
That if this really didn’t 
Hit the spot
I could 
Just paint it over…


And this chandelier wasn’t helping…
And then I remembered 
We had some trim like scraps
In the cellar…


Hmmmm… 
I like … 
But…
What do you think I did next? 
… 

Next up is performing a bit of resurrection of sorts~
Having found a bucket of word cakes from the ancient times.
And more…
Haff to go for now because digging stirred up enough dust to blind even the healthiest of eyes. 

X~ J aka Painter Le Fay 
P.S.
I’m needing a good paint sesh this week~ look for it on my YouTube channel




No comments:

Post a Comment