Tuesday, January 24, 2023

Studio Renovations



I have done some serious rethinking!!!


Made a few 
Vignettes 
Along my way 


The last week
In progression 
Is a thing
Of the past


Tried 
Myriad 
Of 
Configurations


I knew
The only way to salvation 
Was 
Minimal 
Minimalism 
And 
Floating 
Furniture 
To release the jesses
So we 
Can
Fly


I directed 
Dust
And stain
With
Tub
And brush
Uncovering 
The hidden
Treasures


Let them go
While I prepared 
For more substantial 
Finials
And 
Flourishes 


Untangled 
A years worth
Of camouflage 
And let
Those elements 
Climb
And thrive
In
Newer nests


The day was ending
And my cup was full


Ready 
Really 
Ready 
For the next moves 


Before the torrent 


After bliss


Settling images 
Into places
Some 
Very temporary 


Others 
Landing proposals 
And staking claims 
As
An army 
Of resolve 


What’s next?
The lil desk from our porch
Gets a full clean and emptying 
Putting 
Me in relax mode 
For today…

The Studio
Has taken a new breath.

x~J aka Painter Le Fay 


No comments:

Post a Comment