Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Getting November Cozy!

It is getting Chilly!

It is getting Dark Out Earlier!

Time to Bask in the Season of Cozy!!!


Charli Girl & I are Cuddling HardCore!!!

& Stealing Our Moment!

There has Been A Lot Going ON!


Trying to keep the Gypsy Porch Cozy...


Things got a lil dicey with the renovations going on upstairs...

So I've Edited it Down...

Less to Clean 'Round...

Just in Case!


A Tarp has Arrived!

When the Sun is Out...

 It Is Warm Out there!!!


Mocktails Make Everything Better!!!

Mock-Mosa anyone...?


Hubby Made Me Brunch AGAIN!

Lucky Pattern to be in! 

So Easily Distracted! 


Seriously Devoted to My Coffee Worship Lately!

When you are being Stretched Thin with Lots of Goings On...

Hold Tight to the Things that Make you Happy!!!

Like Coffee!


Taking Time to #StealYourMoments 

& Have a Few Seconds to Think...

It Can Make an Unruly Schedule seem More Doable!


The Last Few Weeks have Flown By!

So In My OHMYGOSHIHAVEADAYOFF Haze...

I got Down to It!

Making The House Cozy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


We have some Pre-Holiday Items here n there...

Faux Fire Place is Up & Running,

& there are a Couple of Garlands Goin On!


Charli & I are going to Resume our Cuddling ASAP!!!

These pics are Helping...

Finishing this up will go Quick!

I can see where to Elevate the Arrangements...

I Always take pictures... 

It's like Standing Back when you're Making a Painting, etc...


I've got the Hallmark Channel Going Cuz...

Xmas 24/7...

It's Easy to have on in the Background...

And Perfect when you wanna be COZY!


There are still some Tweaks left till I'm done...

& Some Cleaning!

No Wonder I'm SO in Love with Coffee Right now LOL!!!

It's getting close to Thanksgiving...

If Things are Cozy...

That's all that Matters!

;-)

All I Need Now is a Warm Bowl of My Lazy Bitch's Chili!!!


Resume!!!!!!!

And with all the Fairy Lights, etc...

Cozy Level: EXPERT!!!

SO...

Get out some Lights,

Light some Candles, 

Make this Dark Time of Year Bright!!!

MAKE SOMETHING!!!

XOXO
~JM

Come see whats Shakin ~ FaceBOOK, InstaGRAM, TwiTTER !!!











No comments:

Post a Comment