Tuesday, May 11, 2021

To Be Continued...

 


How do people smile?
I’ve got to try and remember
Sure smiles happen...
But when we get together again 
One might need to smile 
As a social que
Not out of happiness 
But
As a signal
Hey how are ya...
Smile
Fine
...

I applied some makeup as well
Kinda feel like a clown
But
It feels oddly familiar...
Wearing makeup-
Not
Feeling like a clown
...

We’ve done with the
Tree removals now...
Btw
It’s made getting to the bittersweet vines
Easier...
I can only do a few minutes at a time
Because me sciatica 
Even though I feel stronger 
Muscle wise
Than years before...
My stress levels 
Being what they’ve been...
Well- 
It’s needled it’s way in
For now
And has slowed me
Practically to a disabled level
I can barely stand for 15mins etc...
Blah blah blah...

Neither here nor there...
Nothing time and calm 
Can’t heal
...

Let’s talk about 
Trees tho
New trees
All the lil covered 
By the big trees 
Saplings 
...

We have 
Pagoda dogwoods 
Hornbeams
Rowan
Maple
Service berry
Birch
...

One pagoda dogwood 
I found three years ago 
Just making a go for it
Tiny lil twigling 
Now is almost 
6 feet tall
And setting buds for its first flower
...




Oh and
Lest we forget 
Poetry 
More poetry to come 
Of course 
I’m channeling in some new 
Creative writing 
As well
A
Book
...


Oxox


No comments:

Post a Comment