Tuesday, May 4, 2021

Chapter 69: Shooting Star - The Mind Wanderers Handbook

 



69: Shooting Star


Shooting star 


Cant rise


Take me 


To space


I’ll take off 


My chains


Can’t swim 


With all of this on


I will strip them away


Thick soup


Can’t drink


Can’t think


Falling out of trees


Looking 


For ways to go


Back 


Into the sky


Now 


That I know 


The map exists 


Here hoping 


I find it


Before I dye


Glowing 


At night 


Can’t sleep


I need to get out and fly


Keep on 


Tripping through the woods


Can’t 


Find my way


All of this must be for timing


Is there somewhere 


Or 


Someone 


I should be?????


Catching another breath 


Is all the success 


I guess


That I need


Shooting star 


I made my way down 


Running from you 


Now I cannot 


Be found


Paths in circles 


I can see my favorite tree


Eyes in the woods


Not there to help


No where to go


I try to look past 


The danger here


Find me 


I’m here

No comments:

Post a Comment