Monday, May 3, 2021

Chapter 68: The Mind Wanderers Handbook

 


May is here and the buffalo gnats are out- so we suit up and spray down as we head out to spread mulch- and try not to kill ourselves while doing it... so tired- I want to make some videos- and I think some of you might be able to relate- I just need to focus and everything seems to want to pull me this way and that- and I don’t know which way to get stuck in with projects- anyway- we are still in the process of having trees removed- weather has been an issue- and there are three young maple saplings out there that will take the place of the one big one that we had to let go of in the chop bc it had a split in it- could’ve been a disaster... blah blah blah... happy Monday, here’s a poem...


68

Left alone 


In a sea 


Of cabinets 


Full of intell


Is it real 


Or am I just another daughter 


Of Tea


Behind the largest door


No one can see 


Me


Who am I anyway 


After all the lies 


You fed me


All the notes


Slip it back under the door 


All the memories 


Sorry they’re untrue 


I can’t hold on


Insecurity 


Rug out from under me


Can’t lock the door again 


Secrets getting out


Suit of armor waits 


Hope it fits tight 


Cameras trained on you


I think I’m ready


No comments:

Post a Comment