Friday, August 13, 2021

All of My Plans Got Ruined!


 Pout!

Not really!

I’ve been trying to make 

A garden progress 

Post…

But…

My head keeps spitting out poetry 

And being a balloon in the sky

When I want it to be structured.

That pic of the wreath is a work in progress too…

When was the last time I finished a project???


Like this???
The hutch on the left was to move to the kitchen…
Project started in March.


See I have 
No idea
Who the hell I am right now?
And whose body is this?
Nerve pain all the time? 
In several joints and muscle systems?
I even had a dream last night about
Going to a reiki treatment…
I used to have treatments every two weeks or so…
And they were really working 
And no I’m living the proof of not having them…
Frikkin pandemic.

Sigh
This too shall pass…




2 comments:

  1. My beautiful friend…it will pass because you are stronger than the pain and darkness. You are AMAZING.
    Kelli

    ReplyDelete