Thursday, August 5, 2021

As If

 


You show up

Uninvited 

Like you own the place 

Cheery lookin

Face tilted 

Towards the sun

And you want me 

To be happy 

That you graced us

With your presence 

As if 

Little sunflower 

As if



Gardens, metaphor idk … that whole lions gate portal of August is in full swing - I’m used to the summer weather- the goldenrod is blooming- more poetry is coming- and I made a ton of research breakthroughs with my book “She Belongs To Me”- finding that I have a portion of genealogy that can be traced back to the 1600s and on of the “Lords of England” lol intriguing- now I will fight to stay focused on the book at hand and not become totally obsessed with looking into the hijinks that went on back then… and at the same time focusing on survival, life is going to change in just a few weeks with the new virus variant and unemployment running out and social engagements work money health societal collapse impending doom several books collections of poems elderly pets anxious partners living and gratitude omgwtf and then the weather patterns of 2008… 


How are you? Lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment