Friday, December 3, 2021

Flights- 33, 34 & 35

 


Sometimes the thoughts are like a grove of trees, that lead to another and another grove of trees… you could panic from the thought that you have no ideas when you’ll make it out… but the beauty of the woods takes your breath away and makes you linger and study your surroundings…


33

Babe 

I’m gunna need

Every car 

On this 

Freight train

To haul 

What I’ve 

Got in tow

Criss crossin 

This globe

Because 

Without this mess 

I’m someone

I don’t know



34

All the sugar

Fell out

Leave 

Your disappointment 

At the door



35

I only want the night 

Either to sleep 

Or to walk

The halls

Alone

Quiet 

Let me be

Go

Cacophony 

Go

Beings

Shhhhhhh now

Let me get 

My feathers smooth

I want to breathe 

I need the nothing 

Now

Can’t replace 

My peace of mind

With regular everyday

Not after all this

I know

You can’t hear me

I know you don’t care

I am making sure 

That someone knows 

Why I’ve gone

Into the night







No comments:

Post a Comment