Saturday, December 4, 2021

Flights- 36, 37 & 38

 



Ribbons of torn wallpaper remind me of memories of emotional suites from the past… they degrade over time, but details are still visible… odd foundations rooted in entropy… 

36

The 

Multi level 

Fountain 

Of pain

That I 

The penny

Was 

Tossed in

Is more

Room 

Than I’ve ever 

Been used to having 

No wonder 

I don’t want to leave



37

Why did I 

Remain so calm

Even as the waves

Kept breaking 

On me

Down 

On me

Crashing

On me

You watched 

From your 

Ledo deck

And

Instructed others 

Not

To throw 

The life saver 



38

The blissful 

Diffused 

Light

That a partly

Overcast day

Brings

Shines

A true light

On the state of my mind

Being sunny 

Behind 

A beautiful 

Veil







No comments:

Post a Comment