Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Morning Glory



 

My usual sunny seat in the front room 

As I drink my tea

And my vitamin drink

And my lemon water…

Wearing the overalls that I hand sewed for two days straight 

So that they’d be the perfect Frankenstein 

Of two items of clothing 

That I found to be ill fitting 

But together as one

They are a hit 

In a holly hobby kinda way…

My lil floral fabric boots are waiting in the distance…


The oatmeal 
In the bowl
No added sugar 
But the raisins 
Get me through 
The pumpkin seeds 
Are my favorite 


The recycling bins
Being picked up 
As I write
Must be near 9am
Out with the old
In with the new
Like the fringe 
That frames me now
Hanging there
Like a MoonSpinner
All on the Mills



Is up on the YouTube 

More plants are just appearing…
There weren’t any when we moved here
Then we began clearing and added a few
Bushes
Etc… 
But the daffodils 
Are finding their way in…
Kind of like how the poetry comes in…



This came in before the first bite of oatmeal 

Was finished being chewed…


There’s still more word cakes from the Flights collection to be put out here… soon friends… soon… 


Until then… 

X~J aka Painter Le Fay


No comments:

Post a Comment