Sunday, April 24, 2022

Sunday Brunch

 




More than a pancake 

Revolutions

Spin in the orbiting moon

As Queen Jupiter 

Chooses

A champion of sorts

While keeping the whole joint

Captive

Knowledge upon knowing

Exactly how

We are all propped up 

The sow

The cow

The listeners now

And the barn

With the flies 

For eyes 

I see

As the hawk

Not married by blood

Never kin

To the boring

And bipedal 

As the party 

Was expelled 

Nearly hours into

A quasi negotiation 

Of voids

Which one is shinier 

I suppose 

I chose 

As I rose

And I flew

On heart

To take my cares

Elsewheres 



What is a mind without its ghosts…? 

If they aren’t entertained, will they not burrow further thru…?

Today I opened the maple syrup and poured out the demons and told them… if they play nice, I’d buy em a toy on the way home. 

When they agree, sighs of weights lifted, and sparks are given back. 

Hope this map helps,

X~ J aka Painter Le Fay



No comments:

Post a Comment