Friday, July 8, 2022

Julys Manifest Course Correction



Wearing red

Feeling red

Looking at blue

Deep breathing 

And not forgetting to hydrate 

Taking in nutrition 

Not just temporary medicine 

I’m following the instincts 

And correcting 

The negative self talk

That voice

Is not mine ~ it never was.

Anyway ~

Messages from the outside on the heavy humid nights ~

We now have enough “yard” to need an actual lawnmower ~

Battery powered and self propelled FTW …

A lil capture from the wyze cams for you…


This is a view from The Arches in the east yard~

We have some raised garden beds of the hugelkultur variety~

Lined with logs from our dead standing trees.

There are planters waiting for their drainage holes to help encircle the table and chairs within ~ whatever will we nestle into these planters… ? ? ? 

I now understand why I have heard that gardens can take 20 some-odd years to build. And considering that I’m building it up from having a derelict wooded lot ~ then terraforming up~ with removal of a monoculture of eastern white pine that had sucked all of the water from the soil. And not to forget the invasive bittersweet vines, etc… and coming up with a plan that has evolved as we’ve gotten along… I get it. 

Maybe we will win the lotto and hire in and have it all delivered and installed in a wink… dreaming is free…


Lil Kit is helping me with my cool oil footbath~
So curious, and cute, I think it helps soothe and charge the process. Cold soak on a hot day is refreshing… reminds me of the old pool days, sitting on the edge and putting the legs in… 


And we have been keeping our lists of wants and needs going for the home projects… 

We are gluing our brains together at this point tho, Bodies & Entities~ would be nice if we could get some handy hands to come round and take our monies. But, it’s no one getting back to us land as we wait for the train to do it yourself purgatory…

Jokes on us, eh…? Well it’s all in the same breath that some of these blokes say ‘no one wants to work’ as they aren’t takin the job or even messaging back… they’d rather hold on to their economic model of keepin the cash and not giving a living wage to their crew… prove me wrong luv, k, I’ll wait till you get back from ye summah house vaca… jokes… 

As I keep accumulating tools to do these things, we are going to really need that garage…. BUT WHOS GUNNA BUILD IT!!!

Belly laughs!


Who will
Build
Our extension?
New kitchen 
And garage with the almost finished apartment 
Thingy 
Hmmmmmmmm???
I tell you what…
The contingency is…
Keep going on the garden 
And
Bide my time 
Until the house is worth double what we 
Bought it for (mebbe sooner than later)
Then go buy 
A house with a garage and the bells n whistles 
Buh bye
Sorry house
Thought we would die here
Loved you much
And our hearts are broke
But
The last 6yrs of begging ppl 
To get back to us is a lil bit much
From electricians 
To landscaping 
And trim work and front door 
Don’t forget the 
Screen porch 
Idk
It’s why bother 
It’d be easier to sell and move all our stuff again 
Lol 
Who would have thought it?

No wonder I’ve been seeing red….

Buh, shake of that mood now*

And what could shake us more~
One of the manuscripts I’m working on  
Is about this lil lady, my great grandmother’s sister 
I was given a picture from a Facebook friend~
& as it turns out is a distant cousin ~
Anyone else get into ancestry while quarantined?
Details filled in a bit…

I think about this bit of the family 
Every day.

Ok that’s it~ for now~
X~ J aka Painter Le Fay 



















































No comments:

Post a Comment