Monday, December 5, 2022

Christmas is Getting Closer!


Plugging away!
Plugging things in!


bonded pair of calicos....?


cornu copia?


a woolen zoo...


askew view with energy capsule renew... 


A well dressed mess...


And the MARI LWYD

pronounced 

Mary Loyd



Amazing how I find new things to learn about the world I live in every year.
I have heard about it before
BUT
This year I was really curious!!!






I mean, if there are memes, I am endeared to it.

Folklore.

LOVE IT!



The Kit has managed to hear something...
what is it???
or 
He is pretending to 
just so we don't make him come away from the stove pipe...?


The path
that leads to...
we are all waiting for it...


Is it a sunset?
I think so...
For now...


The bit of lights
missing on the left...
why 
solar lights
why
why do you decide to quit now
just when I need you most???

To keep me on my toes...
I get it.

The Universe has spoken

I haven't actually stressed over this...
I have observed it...
I have thought of possible solutions...

And as I yawn...
waiting for my coffee to kick in...

I bide my time.

Knowing that as the slack in the leash
the calm yet assertive
nature
at 
my 
core
says

With the echo 
of an authenticity
long remembered
cherished
and 
fully 
recognized

It will happen
get ready to catch it 
as it comes by

Until then

Until next time

My Fire to Your Fire

Tomorrow's post will be about just that.

Fire.

x~J



 



No comments:

Post a Comment