Saturday, December 3, 2022

Secret Post for Christmas! Shhhhh…

 This is my lil gift to you!

I’m glad you found it!

I have not posted the link anywhere! So if you’re reading this… well, I guess it was written in the stars. 

How are ya? How ya been? 

Me? Well, I’ve had a bit of a rough spell, within a rough spell…

And all the universe wanted to do was say the ride ain’t over- watch this!

I found a stabilizer tho… it was focus. Listen. To myself. Only myself. 

There were many moments where I forgot to do meaningful things just for my benefit during all of the hubbub. I got lost there. And it made everything little that I used for tools to stay my course seem harder to employ.

My resolve was to eliminate as many short form quick fixes, for steadfast long term solutions. And knowing myself well enough to know that where the temptation to linger on the whys and oh no’s, gloom and doom offered up 24/7 at the tips of our fingers…

The little voice inside said, you don’t need that… you should cut ties. You need to simplify the situation. Bigger things are coming. Get ready so you can grab on and hold tight. 

If this is something that you needed to know, think about, or wonder on… I hope it can be a gift from me to you. 

As this year winds down, I hope my inspiration can help fuel your inspiration~ ❤️‍🔥 My Fire to Your Fire ❤️‍🔥


x~J

No comments:

Post a Comment