Monday, March 13, 2023

Bedroom Makeover: Overdue! Part 1


Needs: paint

Needs: Fabric 

Need: Elimination of Clutter!!!

Okay! Let’s start … with fabric! 


I’ve got just about everything I need here
Took off the sheer, plain old dollar store panels 
So much dust!!!
I turned on our air filter to level 4!
Left that on for the day 
Don’t need any extra dust mite allergy troubles.


When we first moved in 
The windows provided a lot of needed light 
And over the years we have taken down 
Many of the huge and dangerous pines that were 
Within 25-50 feet of the house.


Since we are on a hill and 100ft from the road 
We felt no real need for curtains right away with the trees obscuring some of the view etc…


But now… so much light floods in! 
It’s amazing! 
But not if you want to sleep past sunrise…


It is glorious
The moments of trying to catch up with lost sleep tho…
Became 
Well, really only possible if 
It was an extremely cloudy day…


Moving some furniture aside to easily get up 
Onto the trusty step stool…

Found loads more dust, and three pairs of shoes! 
Lol


Oooooooo
Lookit!!!
Curtains that are the right length!
I think I want to get rid of that rug now 
Lol


Mr Kit
Are you impressed? 
Next I get the new sheers in
And I will start on the next wall o windows!


No really 
What do you think?


Awww 
It looks so cozy at night!


Just about done with this wall…
At this rate I may actually have 
this curtain project done 
before the end of the week…?

Whaaaaa????
I will try not to jinx my motivation.
I will try to keep plugging away! 

So far so good… 
Did that jinx it…
Hope not lol

May we all stay motivated!
x~J




No comments:

Post a Comment