Friday, March 3, 2023

Neglecting My Duties?





I’m supposed to be hosting

Probably posting

Have you seen what I’m toasting?

Over and over again

Sitting in the window

Watching the worlds

Dog walkers and birds

As I copy down words

The studio calls

Music from jaws

Vanilla and pause

Taking it every bit of the time

Lining up bookcases

Collections in a line

Spending my time

Giving updates

Putting up gates

Reacting to walls

Touching walls

Shelves on walls

Myself on walls

Today

Tomorrow

All of the time 


The weather here has been super cruel

And cool

Keeping us busy

We’re still rearranging

Keeping us from engaging

Going through all the things

Learning as we go

And painting

More pictures from the studio to come

x~ J


Ps~

Got majorly, distracted this week with some music I found

Wet leg

Ren

They are both from England

Amazing fun to listen to and so creative

It was a serious rabbit hole

Go check them out

No comments:

Post a Comment